DC Comics Multiverse Build-A Power Ring Crime Syndicate Action Figure Exclusive
- Incredibly detailed 7-inch scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Build-A Adult Starro features wire in his arms for bendability. Baby Starro are made of soft pvc that allows it to be slid over the chest of any 7-inch McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figure
- Designed with ultra articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Includes collectible art card with figure photography on the front and character biography on the back
- Power Ring comes with a baby Starro and a base
- Figure includes 1 of 4 pieces that when combined with the rest of the Crime Syndicate Build-A line will assemble an adult Starro
The third human to ever wield a Green Lantern ring, John Stewart's leadership and tactical brilliance is legendary throughout every sector of the galaxy. Earth has produced many fine members of the Green Lantern Corps, but among its finest stands U.S. Marine Corps veteran John Stewart. Although he was originally chosen by the Guardians of the Universe as the “alternate” Lantern, called in to wear the power ring whenever Hal Jordan was incapacitated, Stewart has grown to become a leader of the Green Lantern Corps. A former architect, Stewart creates his power ring constructs differently than his fellow Lanterns, as they are never hollow. He always builds them from the inside out, down to the last nut and bolt—the result of his keen architectural mind. Stewart also differs from some of Earth’s other Green Lanterns in that he has chosen not to conceal his identity behind a mask. John Stewart has suffered numerous tragedies in his life. But he’s always overcome them and emerged even more dedicated to the ideals for which the Green Lantern Corps stands. Ages 12+.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.